Saturday, December 8, 2012

Here's the Standings After the First Challenge with Gray

The first round's competition was called Hidden!
None of us knew what to expect, but we all got thrown in this little town with a bunch of clones.
Attacking a clone lost you a point, attacking an opponent earned you a point.
Nalpudding came after me first and he got a point out of me.


"But...uh...it's not like I let him beat me up too bad."

I really don't wanna talk about it, but I didn't make the team very proud. 
It's a lame representation on how strong Fairy Tail really is. 
But Nalpuddding kept coming after me. Over and over. 
He wouldn't attack anyone else. 
I've got a funny feeling about that Raven Tail guild. 
But then Rufus of Sabertooth came out of no where and got all of us at once. 
Sabertooth is the real deal alright, but I'm sure we can take 'em. 
I'll make them both pay.
Lucy's gonna go up against Flare soon, and I know she'll do her best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment