Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Fight With Flare

Hi everyone, it's Lucy, telling you about my fight with Raven Tail's Flare Corona!

Raven Tail played dirty during our match.


"I was doing good during the match. I've never felt stronger!"

I was opening gate after gate with magic power to spare!


"But then Flare did that horrible thing and threatened Asuka, Bisca and Alzeck's daughter"

Luckily, Natsu heard Flare's trick and went to save Asuka by burning her hair! 


"Natsu has always had my back. I'm so glad I met him that day in Hargeon."

But until he did save me, Flare had me bound and beaten, and was about to burn me.


"And maybe it was because I had to let her win in fear that she would hurt Asuka that my last spell failed."

But I didn't feel like I didn't have enough magic power.


"Gemini and I were working so well together, besides the bath towel thing."

We were using the spell that Hibiki taught me seven years ago.
But suddenly, it all vanished. And my magic was drained. And Flare was declared the winner.
I'm not sure what happened, but I know that she cheated.



"It's so frustrating. To know that I should've won. But that I didn't because the Games overlooked her cheating."

And I wanted so badly to win. Not just for me, but for Fairy Tail, and Wendy, and Gray.


"But Natsu has made me confident."


"We can win this!
We will turn these games around!
And we will beat our opponents and become Fiore's strongest guild!
No matter what odds are thrown at us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment